This item is currently on back order. Please call for current inventory availability. A unique portable power center, or generator, that can be customized by incrementally adding additional battery packs as your power needs increase. The base unit includes a 500Wh LiFePO4 battery and up to 2 500Wh battery packs can be added for a full 1500Wh of power! Scale it to fit your budget or need.
Our strength is in the quality of the details! This unit features a LiFePO4 battery system that not only lasts longer than AGM batteries, but is also safer and significantly lighter - 62 lbs. fully loaded vs. 100+ lbs. for a similar AGM style unit.
Charge it with the included 120V AC charger or pair it with Sierra Wave #9590 120W Solar Collector for truly off-grid operation.
- LiFePO4 battery system (lithium iron phosphate)
- Sustains 1500+ charges
- Pure sine wave 1500W inverter
- Accessory battery packs (#9691) slide in like a DVD
- 2 - 120V AC outputs
- 2 - 12V DC outputs
- 2 - 5V USB 3.0 ports
- Using the included 120V AC wall charger - charges in 3-5 hours (base unit) 11-14 hours (fully loaded with 2 battery packs)
- Using a 120W Solar Collector (#9590 sold separately) - charges in 6-7 hours (base unit) or 18-20 hours (fully loaded with 2 battery packs)
- Battery meters show the power available in each battery
- Power key turns the entire system off for safety and security
- Battery: LiFePO4 12.8V/40Ah, 500Wh
- #9691 Battery Pack: Same as above
- Inverter: Pure sine wave 1500W/peak surge 3000W/continuous power 1350W
- Dimensions: 12" x 19.25" x 15"
- Base Unit 32 lbs.
- #9691 500Wh Battery Pack 15 lbs.